Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Karma Club by Jessica Brody

Description-Madison Kasparkova always thought she understood how Karma works. Do good things and you'll be rewarded, do something bad and Karma will make sure you get what you deserve. But when Maddy’s boyfriend cheats on her, nothing bad comes his way. That’s why Maddy starts the Karma Club, to clean up the messes that the universe has left behind. Sometimes, though, it isn’t wise to meddle with the universe. It turns out Karma often has plans of its own.

My Review-
    The Karma Club was an absolutely amazing book! It gives Karma a new and funny twist!

I have been waiting quite some time to get my hands on this book, so I was very excited and had high hopes for it. Luckily, my hopes werent so high that I hated it, I wound up loving it!
   
       The main character Madison Kasparkova is a hilarious, wise, and funny character. There are times I would be reading in class and just start laughing!She was absolutely hard to hate in the book. I  loved her friends too. At first Angie was annoying, but I loved her at the end.


There was nothing particulary annoying in The Karma Club, it was a great book. I recommend picking it up soon! Jessica Brody will not let you down!!!This book is nothing like anything I've ever read before, in a good way!I loved it and I hope you do too!


Grade-A++

No comments:

Post a Comment